VitalConnect is a medical device company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art biosensor technology to gather, store and analyze biometric data. VitalConnect partners with healthcare providers to offer continuous, wireless vital signs and activity monitoring for their patients. We’re looking for people who are passionate about revolutionizing healthcare with digital technology. This is an opportunity to work with the latest-generation of FDA-cleared wearable sensors in the rapidly developing mobile health market.
Are you a top performer looking for a dynamic atmosphere with a lot of freedom and responsibility? We want to hear from you!
Vice President of Business Development
The Vice President of Business Development initiates, maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Vice President of Business Development is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The position represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are understood and met by the company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel and decision makers in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develops and maintains a high level of consultative OEM sales skills, and product/application knowledge with associated features and benefits required to convert customer needs to sales.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Collects and synthesizes competitive information and organizational / political trends threatening account success.
Benefits at VitalConnect
- Minimum 10 years of strategic sales experience in a hospital business sales environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience in C-suite sales. (CEO, CFO, CMO, etc)
- Relies on extensive judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Familiar with the concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must be able to develop good relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Must be creative and have the ability to handle all situations including client crisis easily and resolve to everyone's satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) in Marketing, Business or Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software
- Medical device and/or patient monitoring experience and familiarity with global regulatory requirements a plus
- Mobile and cloud technology familiarity a plus
- Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by VitalConnect for employee and dependents!
- Pre IPO Stock
- Lunch catered daily (Erik’s Deli, Premier Pizza, Panda Express, Subway, Rangoli India, Opa!, BBQ, Chipotle, and many more!)
- Morning snacks provided (Hi5 Fruit, Whole Foods, Bagel Street Cafe, YumYum Donuts)
- Free on-site gym
This is a position with competitive pay.