VitalConnect is a medical device company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art biosensor technology to gather, store and analyze biometric data. VitalConnect partners with healthcare providers to offer continuous, wireless vital signs and activity monitoring for their patients. We’re looking for people who are passionate about revolutionizing healthcare with digital technology. This is an opportunity to work with the latest-generation of FDA-cleared wearable sensors in the rapidly developing mobile health market.
Are you a top performer looking for a dynamic atmosphere with a lot of freedom and responsibility? We want to hear from you!
We have an immediate need for an outstanding front-end web developer to be responsible for the coding, layout, and design of some of our web applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using proper software development practices.
- Use standard HTML/CSS best practices to create website layout and user interfaces in a responsive web design fashion.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create software documentation (such as web application requirements, design, and/or user’s guide documents).
- Design user interfaces to meet the needs of user workflows and requirements.
- Integrate with our web services to create client-side web applications that will be served from Ruby on Rails cloud applications and Android devices.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- MUST HAVE: AngularJS, Web Services, JSON, Responsive Web Design
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best practices for creating secure web applications.
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and willing and able to learn rapidly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience integrating front-end applications with Ruby on Rails.
Benefits at VCI include:
- Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by Vital Connect for employee and dependents!
- Pre IPO Stock
- Lunch catered daily (TOGO's, Premier Pizza, Subway, Gotta Eatta Pitta, Rangoli India, Panda Express, BBQ, and many more!)
- Morning snacks provided (Hi5 Fruit, Whole Foods, Noah's Bagels, Hobee's)
- Free on-site gym