Who is VitalConnect, Inc.:
VitalConnect is a medical device company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art biosensor technology to gather, store and analyze biometric data, and associated visualization and notification software for the cardiovascular service line. VitalConnect’s products are designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post-discharge care, cardiac monitoring, and pharmaceutical solutions. We are presently assisting the New York and New Jersey hospitals with fighting COVID-19 by remotely monitoring patients both in the hospital and remotely.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, VitalConnect was founded in 2011 with a vision of changing the paradigm of healthcare as we know it by creating a new world of information with predictive data analytics at everyone’s fingertips.
Vital Connect provides physicians, nurses and patients with an extraordinary advancement in healthcare. Never before has so much continuous monitoring of vital signs and arrhythmia’s been possible in a single, small—yet powerful—device. VitalConnect has consolidated eight critical vital signs into one wireless biosensor.
Our business purpose is to restore health and improve quality of life through the design and provision of device and management solutions for the treatment in the cardiovascular space.
We aim to lead the markets we serve by requiring the solutions we offer customers provide an improved benefit/risk profile as compared to existing standards of care; a performance threshold that by definition, guides and ensures the productive output of our engineering, business development, and clinical research efforts result in outcomes that advance the standard of care.
VP of Marketing
Location: San Jose, CA. corporate office
Support the marketing aspects of VitalConnect’s business strategy
- Create multi-channel marketing materials in an effort to demonstrate the unique features and benefits of VitalConnect’s technologies
- Expand digital marketing capabilities, creating more awareness for the VCI brand in the marketplace
- Plan and facilitate customer-facing advisory boards and develop informal physician relationships
- Interface with Customer Success, Operations, Sales, Engineering, and other departments to ensure that VitalConnect delivers the complete potential of our innovative solution
- Present marketing plans to internal stakeholders to align key cross-functional groups
- Lead and collaborate with agency partners to ensure high quality output and timely delivery of programs and assets
- Craft and deliver formal presentations and key field communications and participate in quarterly business reviews
- Support sales team in sales activities, customer meetings, RFP response, and conversion planning
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and supporting clinical information to better educate customers and sales team
- Determine/prioritize key unmet needs and opportunities by driving VoC (product roadmaps, customer requirements, product definition, pre-market testing, and preparation of sales materials)
- Manage and execute the integrated marketing strategies, initiatives, and campaigns for products and solutions
- Lead competitive intelligence efforts, identify and predict competitive plays and market positioning, and develop counter strategies and tactical communications plans
- Work with internal teams on messaging, branding, public relations, segment growth, and demand generation
- Craft strategy and manage tactical plans for the conferences and trade shows in which we participate
- Understand market dynamics that influence awareness of continuous vital signs measurement and monitoring
- Identify and implement programs that engage customers while helping market and practicing development efforts
- Assists in various projects as assigned
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience, preferably in digital health
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of the medical device industry, digital health, healthcare delivery, and managed care/reimbursement markets and the factors that drive them
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, listening, influencing, and presentation skills
- Strong customer engagement, marketing analysis, financial/analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates working knowledge of frequently used computer programs and applications
- Employs extensive judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals
- Passionate about making a positive change in people’s and patients’ lives
- Must be adept at handling multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment and accomplish these projects timely and within budgetary guidelines
- Travel Requirements: 10-15%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by VitalConnect (for employees AND dependents)
- Pre-IPO Stock Options