Exciting News out of VitalConnect, Inc., we are expanding our Commercial Team - hiring Field Regional Sales Directors and Clinical Managers NATIONWIDE! Our expansion begins with the following areas: San Francisco, and San Diego, CA., Philadelphia, PA, Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA (general areas). If you are interested, apply immediately!
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE CARDIOVASCULAR INDUSTRY
Who is VitalConnect, Inc.:
VitalConnect is a medical device company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art biosensor technology to gather, store and analyze biometric data, and associated visualization and notification software for cardiovascular service line. VitalConnect’s products are designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post-discharge care, cardiac monitoring, and pharmaceutical solutions.
Our Regional Sales Directors
at VitalConnect will be responsible for achieving the sales quota and building strong customer relationships in assigned strategic accounts. As a product expert, you will initiate, maintain, and expand partnerships with strategic customers and organizations in your geographic territory. You will regularly interact with hospital decision-makers and C-suite executives to ensure that VitalConnect delivers the complete potential of our innovative solutions.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key hospital personnel and decision-makers in assigned customer accounts
- Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Excel in selling our current solutions in a complex health system team decision-making environment; overcome objectives that would stall or compromise booking; sell value to achieve pricing/margin goals
- Travel extensively (50%) by car and/or plane
- Report to Vice President of Sales
...and your experience:
- You are creative and can easily handle a wide range of situations (including client crises) and resolve these situations to everyone's satisfaction.
- You are skilled in advanced selling methods (which may include Challenger, Target Account Selling, Miller-Heiman's Strategic Selling, Value Selling Framework, etc.).
In return, we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Management
- Minimum 5-8 years of strategic sales experience in a hospital business sales environment, preferably in the medical device industry
- A competitive compensation plan
- Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by Vital Connect for employee AND dependents!
- Pre-IPO Stock