Who is VitalConnect, Inc.:
VitalConnect is a medical device company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art biosensor technology to gather, store and analyze biometric data, and associated visualization and notification software for the cardiovascular service line. VitalConnect’s products are designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post-discharge care, cardiac monitoring, and pharmaceutical solutions.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, VitalConnect was founded in 2011 with a vision of changing the paradigm of healthcare as we know it by creating a new world of information with predictive data analytics at everyone’s fingertips. Vital Connect provides physicians, nurses, and patients with an extraordinary advancement in healthcare. Never before has so much continuous monitoring of vital signs and arrhythmia’s been possible in a single, small—yet powerful—device. VitalConnect has consolidated eight critical vital signs into one wireless biosensor.
Cardiac Monitor Technician
(full-time & part-time positions available)
MUST HAVE - Current: Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT), or Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT)
Ability to work both individually and as part of a team to ensure efficient and accurate interpretation of ECG data and delivery of data to Physicians and allied professionals while also exhibiting excellent conversational skills with Customers and Patients. Must be able to pass ECG interpretation proficiency exams and effectively work with proprietary web-based software applications to preform essential job responsibilities.
Education and Licenses/Certifications:
- Analyze and interpret cardiac rhythms with proficiency and evaluate for notification criteria and proper documentation
- Receive inbound phone calls from Healthcare professionals or patients and utilize appropriate soft skills to ensure a quality interaction
- Will create, review and send Notification Reports, Daily Reports and End of Use Reports as needed
- Follow the chain of command for review of challenging EKG rhythms before notifications or reports are delivered
- Meet quality and performance standards
- Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT) / Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT)
- 1 year of related experience preferred
- Training program certifying rhythm analysis training
- Full-time employees working 30 hours or over per week will have fully paid medical/dental and vision programs for employees and dependents, PTO, and holidays.
- Part-time employees under 30 hours per week earn PTO.