In this entry-level role, you will work with customers and partners to ensure they are delighted with our products and services. As an Associate Technical Support Representative, you are a critical part of customers’ satisfaction with VitalConnect and crucial in the retention of its customers. You develop in-depth knowledge of VitalConnect’s products, services and processes and can effectively support customers in understanding, deploying, using and troubleshooting VitalConnect’s products and services.
- Provide world-class technical and customer support services to our current and prospective customers and partners
- Respond to support requests from internal and external customers regarding VitalConnect’s products/services/questions/issues
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and delight our customers
- Achieve and maintain technical expertise on all VitalConnect products and services
- Participate in product team meetings to provide feedback on support related aspects of the product
- Participate in the testing of VitalConnect products and services
- Work with internal teams, including Sales, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Engineering to help VitalConnect’s products and services better meet customer needs.
- Work to meet or exceed pre-defined metrics and goals
- Adhere to all process and procedures as required by a federally regulated company
Knowledge and Training May Require:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. engineering, computer science, information technology) required
- Familiarity with computer networking, Wi-Fi, Android, IOS, Bluetooth, Chrome
- Basic Unix skills desirable
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Solid writing skills.
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as required
- Can be equally effective in the office and working remotely