We are looking for engineer with a strong background and interest in designing and writing test automation program to test our web based cloud application, comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces, with a keen eye toward detail.
• Designing and writing test automation scripts
• Using test automation frameworks
• Creating and executing test case for web based and android software
• Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
• Working with QA and software developers to find solutions
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
• Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
• Proficiency in programming languages, such as python and/or java.
• Solid black box software testing experience
• Automation testing experience with Selenium.
• Documentation, such as test case, test plan and test report.
• Experience using software bug tracking systems, such as JIRA.
• Web-based application testing experience.
• SQL or MongoDB database experience is desired.
• Linux skill is desired.
Engineering at VitalConnect:
• Our product is a highly collaborative initiative across multiple teams. Engineers are expected to understand and have product input, designing systems towards our long-term product vision.
• We'd rather have one strong engineer, instead of having 5 average engineers. Our customers are fine with fewer features, but are not ok with broken features.
• We believe in small, accountable and autonomous teams of amazing people, eager to learn, teach and constantly improve our way of working.
• People have a strong sense of ownership and accountability for what they’re building. What we build today will be the foundation for dozens of other systems in the future.
• We are very frank on discussing technical matters. If one disagrees with how things are being done, we encourage them to speak up and help us get to the truth faster.