We are looking for someone who can help bring up the next generation of word-class wearable VitalPatch products to the market. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing the BLE firmware for transmitting biosensor data, firmware upgrade OTA, and transfer of the tools and utilities to assist the manufacturing to program and test the product.
- Debug and bring up the new prototype
- Develop and implement the firmware battery operated device
- Define and implement the BLE profile with adopted and custom services.]
- Develop tests and utilities running on Windows for device testing and debugging.
- Assist operation later for manufacturing
- Write test plan and design documentations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in firmware engineering
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) development and debugging at protocol stack level (GAP, GATT, ATT, L2CAP)
- Experience with hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
- Experience implementing bare-metal firmware using C
- Experience with instrumentation like oscilloscopes, logic/protocol analyzers for debugging embedded systems at HW level
- Experience with device documentation and medical device
- Experience with working independently and no task is too small or too big.
- Experience with peripherals such as USB, SPI, MIPI CSI/DSI, I2C, UART, GPIO etc.
- Knowledge of mobile app development is a huge plus