Work with customers and partners to ensure they are delighted with our products and services. Critical part of customers’ satisfaction with VitalConnect and crucial in the retention of customers. Support customers in understanding, deploying and using VitalConnect’s products and services.
- Provide world-class technical and customer support services to our current and prospective customers and partners
- Respond to support requests from internal and external customers regarding VitalConnect’s products/services/questions/issues
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and delight our customers
- Achieve and maintain expertise on all VitalConnect products and services
- Provide professional services to customers as required
- Participate in product team meetings to provide feedback on support related aspects of the product.
- Participate in the testing of VitalConnect products and services
- Work with internal teams, including Sales, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Engineering to help VitalConnect’s products and services better meet customer needs.
- Work to meet or exceed pre-defined metrics and goals.
- Adhere to all process and procedures as required by a federally regulated company
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a technical field.
The estimated hiring salary range for this position is $55,000 to $70,000 annually.* The actual salary will be based on a variety of job-related factors, including geography, skills, education and experience. The range is a good faith estimate and may be modified in the future. This role is also eligible for a range of benefits including medical, dental and 401Kretirement plan.