Be part of
At VitalConnect, our common mission is to save lives and enhance patient care by providing elegant monitoring solutions. We invite you to come join us in making a difference.
Senior Manager of Product Marketing
VitalConnect Senior Manager of Product Marketing
VitalConnect is delivering a revolutionary solution for in hospital and outpatient care to address the growing need for patient data connectivity. VitalConnect leverages extensive expertise in biomedical engineering, data analytics, chip design, and mobile and cloud software to create technology that supports decision-making paradigms that achieve better health and economic outcomes. VitalConnect’s products are designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post-discharge care, cardiac monitoring and pharmaceutical solutions.
VitalConnect is currently deploying the product in production environments. In order to continue the successful trajectory of these deployments and the ongoing high level of customer satisfaction, VitalConnect is looking for a Senior Manager of Product Marketing who would report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
VitalConnect is looking for a Senior Manager of Product Marketing who can lead and execute our product strategy. This role will be responsible for ensuring that the business maintains and successfully delivers the right cadence of innovation and impactful launches to realize the full potential of our innovative offering.
Product Strategy / Roadmap
• Creates multi-year strategic growth plans product roadmap, drives alignment on strategy with execs and R&D, optimizes revenues and profits.
• Determine/prioritize key unmet needs/opportunities by driving VoC and developing formalized advisory boards and informal physician relationships.
• Understands market dynamics that influence awareness of continuous vital signs measurement and monitoring
• Works with R&D to create market overview maps of key apps & technologies
• Develops proficiency in reimbursement and health economics.
• Identify and predict strategic competitive plays and market positioning.
• Execute market research activities to drive platform/portfolio decisions including prioritization of product and release features.
• Drive successful trade-offs that affect cost, schedule, users, functionality throughout the solution lifecycle.
• Establish portfolio value proposition across roadmap stages
• Identify portfolio/roadmap gaps and provide solutions to fill the gaps
• Leads cross-functional team to ensure resource allocations and focus consistent with the needs of the business
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
Go to Market Strategy / Execution
• Develop and execute pre-launch market conditioning plans and product launch plans.
• Develop consistent approaches to product proposals, market models, metrics and assumptions to enable strategic discussions and informed decisions
• Work with corporate marketing to create launch materials, including playbooks, sell sheets, FAQs, proposal language and overview videos
• Develop and execute on product training for sales and client management
• Proven ability to manage messaging for new products and partner internally and externally to help drive segment growth
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of products and supporting clinical information to better educate customers and sales team.
• Craft and deliver formal presentations and conducts group discussions on products for a broad range of audiences.
• Drive and participate in user-experience research to identify obstacles, improve ease-of-use and customer happiness. Translates research findings into plans to impact future product direction.
• Identify and implement programs that engage customers while helping market and practice development efforts
• Serve as primary contact for other functional groups (sales training/sales operations/assigned sales channels) on the product, therapeutic areas and customer needs by segment
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
• Strong leader and partner. Strong device business acumen, strategic thinking, commercial focus and customer skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent. MBA preferred.
• At least five years of progressively more responsible business experience in a medical device company or equivalent, including product, market experience.
• A substantive knowledge of the medical device industry, health care delivery, and managed care/reimbursement markets and the factors that drive them.
• Strong customer engagement, marketing analysis, financial/analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication, interpersonal, listening and presentation skills; the ability to lead a cross-functional team.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs and applications. Must be adept at handling multiple assignments and accomplish these projects timely and within budgetary guidelines.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively with a team in a fast-paced changing environment.
• Ability to travel approximately 30%
Benefits at VCI include:
• Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by Vital Connect for employee and dependents!
• Pre IPO Stock
• Annual holiday shutdown from Christmas to New Years!
• Lunch catered daily (TOGO's, Premier Pizza, Subway, Gotta Eatta Pitta, Rangoli India, Panda Express, BBQ, and many more!)
• Morning snacks provided (Hi5 Fruit, Whole Foods, Noah's Bagels, Hobee's)
• Free on-site gym