Senior Solutions Manager
VitalConnect is delivering a revolutionary solution for in hospital and outpatient care to address the growing need for patient data connectivity. VitalConnect leverages extensive expertise in biomedical engineering, data analytics, chip design, and mobile and cloud software to create technology that supports decision-making paradigms that achieve better health and economic outcomes. VitalConnect’s products are designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post discharge care, cardiac monitoring and pharmaceutical solutions.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about revolutionizing healthcare with digital technology. Are you a top performer looking for a dynamic atmosphere with a lot of freedom and responsibility? We want to hear from you!
As a Senior Solutions Manager, reporting to Senior Director of Customer Support, you will:
- Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of the VistaSolution
- Work hands-on with customers to install and deploy the VistaSolution
- Manage and lead technical proof of concept evaluations
- Interact directly with prospects to address any technical questions and represent the technical expertise of VitalConnect’s services department
- Track and raise feature requests
- Provide feedback to Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams at VitalConnect based on market need
- Maintain post sale technical relationship with selected customers
- 4+ years’ experience as a Sales Engineer/ Professional Services/ TAM/Tier 2 supporting a networking or SaaS based product
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as business and technical acumen are a must
- Ability to work well with other people, both externally and internally
- Deep knowledge of the requirements and challenges enterprises face with application development/release, IT Operations, Security and Compliance
- Knowledge and experience with Linux/Unix and Windows OS is a must
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Willingness to travel 30%+
- Medical devices experience
- Experience in successful startups is a plus
- Shell/Python scripting is an advantage
Benefits at VCI include:
- Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by Vital Connect for employee and dependents!
- Pre IPO Stock
- Annual holiday shutdown from Christmas to New Years!
- Lunch catered daily (TOGO's, Premier Pizza, Subway, Gotta Eatta Pitta, Rangoli India, Panda Express, BBQ, and many more!)
- Morning snacks provided (Hi5 Fruit, Whole Foods, Noah's Bagels, Hobee's)
- Free on-site gym