**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION IN DALLAS, TEXAS**
VitalConnect is a medical device company designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art biosensor technology to gather, store and analyze biometric data, and associated visualization and notification software for medical professionals. We leverage extensive expertise in biomedical engineering, data analytics, chip design, and mobile and cloud software to create technology that supports decision-making paradigms that achieve better health and economic outcomes. VitalConnect’s products are designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post-discharge care, cardiac monitoring and pharmaceutical solutions.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join the Commercial team at VitalConnect. This opportunity will challenge you to apply your experiences in hospital sales and the medical device industry as a Sales Representative at VitalConnect.
Our Sales Representatives at VitalConnect will be responsible for achieving the sales quota and building strong customer relationships in assigned strategic accounts. As a product expert, you will initiate, maintain, and expand partnerships with strategic customers and organizations in your geographic territory. You will regularly interact with hospital decision makers and C-suite executives to ensure that VitalConnect delivers the complete potential of our innovative solutions.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key hospital personnel and decision makers in assigned customer accounts
- Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Excel in selling our current solutions in a complex health system team decision-making environment; overcome objectives that would stall or compromise booking; sell value to achieve pricing / margin goals
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Travel extensively (50-70%) by car and/or plane
- Customer Support
- Report to Vice President of Sales
- You are a hardworking individual who is passionate about making a positive change in people’s lives.
- You rely on extensive judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- You can effectively manage relationships and advance deals across dozens of prospects concurrently.
- You can develop good relationships at all levels of the organization including nurses, physicians, and executives.
- You are creative and can easily handle a wide range of situations (including client crises) and resolve these situations to everyone's satisfaction.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software.
- You are skilled in advanced selling methods (which may include Challenger, Target Account Selling, Miller-Heiman's Strategic Selling, Value Selling Framework, etc.).
...and your experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Management
- Minimum 5-8 years of strategic sales experience in a hospital business sales environment, preferably in the medical device industry
- Mobile and cloud technology familiarity
- Medical device and/or patient monitoring experience and familiarity with global regulatory requirements a plus
In return, we offer:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by Vital Connect for employee AND dependents!
- Pre-IPO Stock