Be part of
At VitalConnect, our common mission is to save lives and enhance patient care by providing elegant monitoring solutions. We invite you to come join us in making a difference.
Manufacturing Test Engineer
VitalConnect is delivering a revolutionary solution for in-hospital and outpatient care to address the growing need for patient data connectivity. We leverage extensive expertise in biomedical engineering, data analytics, chip design, and mobile and cloud software to create technology that supports decision-making paradigms that achieve better health and economic outcomes. VitalConnect’s products are designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post-discharge care, cardiac monitoring and pharmaceutical solutions.
Manufacturing Test Engineer
• Conduct test engineering assignments on new and current products.
• Develop and execute methods and procedures to test and inspect products quality.
• Develop and fabricate test and assembly fixtures and draft procedures and automated test programs.
• Support manufacturing operations for Biosensor and Tablet Testing.
• Compile asses and analyze production test data.
• Suggest corrective action for procedures and product deficiencies.
• Build manufacturing methods to meet design goals on new or enhanced products.
• Suggest new processes to enhance overall efficiency.
• Set up routine maintenance schedules and suggest periodic upgrades of test equipment and fixtures.
• Liaise between Manufacturing, Engineering and contract manufacturers on assembly development.
• Define test strategies, analyze new product testability and deliver test solutions to manufacturing partner.
• Introduce new products on schedule by coordinating with Design Engineering and Program Management.
• Direct mechanical engineers and PCB designers to design custom test fixtures.
• Develop and execute test processes to support needs and permit future growth.
• Introduce test processes, monitor functional test yield and take corrective actions and cost reductions.
• BS in EE or CS or 5+ years of equivalent experience
• Extensive experience with LabView required (at least 3+ years)
• C++ programming experience desired
• Must have experience with hardware and software test development
• Experience with medical devices in an FDA-managed environment
• Experience in Python
Benefits at VCI include:
• Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits paid 100% by Vital Connect for employee and dependents!
• Pre IPO Stock
• Lunch catered daily (TOGO's, Premier Pizza, Subway, Gotta Eatta Pitta, Rangoli India, Panda Express, BBQ, and many more!)
• Morning snacks provided (Hi5 Fruit, Whole Foods, Bagel Street, etc.)
• Free on-site gym